Saturday, February 28, 2009

e-filing your taxes is apparently a joke.

When you e-file at H and R Block, they say your return will be direct deposited within 8-15 days... well, tomorrow is day 15, and still no moolah. Oh, and I went on irs.gov and used the oh so "helpful" where's my return function... not helpful. "It can take up to three weeks to process your return. Please check back in a week"

I say, stick it to the man. Jerkfaces!

In other news, last night was girls night... no, I didn't get sloshed, I don't do that... but, I actually hung out with young people without children. I realized I'm socially awkward. I talked about "doody" way too much. Luckily, no one but me was sober, so I will most likely be the only one who remember my doody ramblings.

1 comment:

  1. i work for an accounting office- it honestly shouldn't take that long. h&r is notorious for being crap. you should demand to see the paperwork dating when they submitted it for efiling..... bc i'm pretty sure, it's not the date you thought it was, or if it is, then they made an error. usually our efiles are done within 5 business days, tops.

    ReplyDelete