Friday, February 27, 2009

My name is Christina, and I am a sweet tea addict.

They should have AA for those of us addicted to sweet tea. It's my crack. No lie... at one point on one of my diets, I would skip two meals a day just so I could make up for my sweet tea calorie intake.

Oh man. And Chik-fil-A has the best sweet tea ever. Damn that tantalizing cow and his deliciously sweet caffeinated beverages.

Anyway, so I am currently hyped up on the stuff... I really feel like a junkie. So, today when I was filling out an application to work at Lowes this summer, I came across the question "Are you currently or have you ever been addicted to any substances?" What do you put? Does sweet tea count? And while I'm at it, does Dove chocolate count? Oh, the technicalities.

In the end, I put "no." I mean, I don't want my new employer thinking I'm a crackhead.

I thought about giving it up for lent. I honestly wouldn't be able to function without the caffeine and sugar.

Pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment