Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy Business

So, I have had a crazy week.. which is 90% why I haven't posted in forever.

Well, first thins first- I turned 21 this past Sunday. WOOHOO. Honestly though, it wasn't terrily exciting. But, my BFF Lauren came over and we had some daquiris and watched movies after I put Zeke to bed (Nick was at work). Oh, and my Nanna came to visit for the weekend too. She even brought her chihuahua, Taco. Zeke is obsessed with him. She's a pretty fly Nanna.

Which leads me to my other event. Friday night Nanna took my family and I to Olive Garden for my pre-birthday dinner.... and I got salmonella. No lie. So part of the reason I did nothing for my birthday is because I've been sick as a dog all week. But it isn't so bad, it helped me lose seven pounds. Not too shabby.

And finally, I got a new car. And it's b-e-a-u-tiful. it makes me feel a million times better just lookin at it.

I know, this blog post is particularly boring. I promise the next will have something juicy, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment