Monday, February 23, 2009

There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy.






It's official, Zeke's birthday will be Yo Gabba Gabba themed.. specifically Brobee. Now just to plan it. oh my... I am super excited though. Zeke is going to be two, geez I am so old.






So, for those of you who haven't heard, Ray Lewis might be playing for the Cowboys next season. Now, let me explain....here in Baltimore, we take our football seriously. And we love Ray Lewis.. he is the spirit of The Ravens. In fact, I can garuntee if he stayed with Baltimore until he retired, there would be a statue of him out up right next to the one of Johnny Unitas. I would be crushed... CRUSHED... if he left The Ravens.




In other news, I am getting my first tatto this summer. Originally, I was going to get angel wings with Zeke's name in between... but then people might think he died. So, now I have decided that since Zeke is getting so good at writing his name, I will have him draw me his name, and I will get it tattooed.. somewhere, not sure where yet. Tommy Lee.. yes, that Tommy Lee, has similar tattoos; it's actually where I got the idea.


Oh, and today I found pictures of Nick from when we started dating... so I thought I would share them. He was such an adorable little rebel.



No comments:

Post a Comment