Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthdays and Bounce-abouts.

My birthday is a week from today. The big 2-1. I know.. normally it's such a huge deal, but it really doesn't feel that important. When you have a husband and kid already, sitting home for a movie night looks so much more appealing than a night out drinking. Plus, I'm a wimp when it comes to alcohol- I can't handle anything stronger than Arbor Mist.

And to top it off, I am starting to plan Zeke's 2nd birthday in April. We ordered a moon-bounce, and Ezekiel is thrilled. He yells "bounce!!!!" And we can't choose a theme. Right now we're juggling between Yo Gabba Gabba, Finding Nemo, and Spongebob Squarepants. Such a dilemma! Planning his 2nd bithday is so.. different. Last year I planned whatever I wanted, he could care less. This year he's telling me who he wants to invite, what theme he likes, and even what flavor cake to get. Crazy.

So, I'm getting old, my child is getting older. It's a welcome change... but the older both of us get, the more I want another baby. My ovaries are practically glowing I want a girl so bad.

1 comment:

  1. Glowing ovaries?!? If it weren't for the money... or the time... or the fact that I want to use my degree someday... or the physical exhaustion of being pregnant... or.. no wait... nevermind... no more babies for moi.

    But girl! Have at it! Does your hubby know of your glowing ovaries?

    ReplyDelete