Monday, March 2, 2009

Frozen Precipitation Make Me Happy


Snow. glorious snow.... 9 inches to be exact.. and counting.

All my classes got cancelled, 2 tests and one paper. Beautiful.

And Zeke loves the snow. LOVES. It's kinda creepy... he'll most likely marry it someday, if possible.




Anyway, so it's basically a sheet of white outside, our road is unplowed adn I'm waiting for my husband to come home. Allow me to explain. My husand bought his SAAB in November of 07.. he ricocheted between curbs and messed the wheels up in a snowstorm of Jan 08.... and drove into a ditch while it was raining in March of 08. (Another story I don't want to talk about, but we just got the car back in December from the March accident)

Anyway, so as you can see, I am QUITE apprehensive about him currently driving home in this.

Crazy driving aside.... I love snow! I'm gonna make me a snowman!

2 comments:

  1. Did the hubby make it home? *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. he did! IT'S A MIRACLE.

    maybe those court ordered incelment weather driving classes actually worked!

    ReplyDelete