Monday, March 9, 2009

O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S

Haven't posted in FOREVER. I suppose the easiest thing would be to talk.. pop culture!




The Miley Cyrus "Scandal"-

OK, so now we know she's just another scandalous Disney Star. Let's hear it for the new Lohan! Who cares. Talentless. Lame. Over it.




Chris Brown/ Rihanna-

At first, I felt bad for her. Now, I don't. I mean, she's an adult, if she wants to stay with a guy who beat her into a pulp, that's her deal. But I have no pity when it happens again. And trust me, it will.


Jon from "Jon and Kate Plus 8"-
So, for those who don't know, Jon has been attending Sorority parties, hanging with mid twenty something chicks, and he's staying with his parents more than his 8 kids and wife. I mean, his wife is mean, even from what is shown on tv. But, you have 8 kids. You'd think he'd know whether or not he could live with her for the rest of his life before popping out a bajillion children. If you have kids, chill with the pseudo mid-life crisis. It's bad enough if they're gonna have to go through a divorce.... they don't need to see their dad skank it up in the tabloids. Bitchy wife or no bitchy wife, don't be a lame dad.


Russell Brand-

Creepy yet strangely appealing comic genius. I watched his Comedy Central special yesterday, I loved it. Check him out, you might be put off by his "look," but you'll fall in love with his indifferent charm. Oh, love the hair too.

And, finally, the lack of Yo Gabba Gabba on Nick Jr.:
Nickelodeon has seen fit to only play YGG two days a week and instead play more Max and Ruby..... my child hates M&R. The show is stupid, cancel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment