Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Naptime.. the bane of my existence

So, I get home from classes and picking Zeke up.. and wham! he's in a horrible horrible mood. Naptime! So, I figure I can get him to take an hour nap from 4-5, in bed by 8:30, no problem.

Ha! What a joke! He went "night night" supposedly. Supposedly meaning he lied still until I stopped checking on him, stood up, got undressed, peed everywhere and then came into the living room grunting, "Oh no, Mommy, wetttttt" (with I slight gritty tone, so wet sounded like wehhhhgggt). Oh my.

Now, I'm washing the sheets. Oh, did I mention he did this to his sheets last night, so both sets of bed clothes are in the washing machine???

My only choice was to make his bed with blankies and hope it was suitable.... it's now 5:00 and I'm hoping he'll sleep atleast 30 minuts. I have a feeling when I poke my head in to check on him in 5 minutes, he'll be hiding under his big boy bed. I have to give him points for originality. Ugh, terrible twos.

No comments:

Post a Comment