Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No quiero ir a la clase de espanol

Last night Zeke woke up and wanted to climb into bed with me. Now, normally, I put him back in his own big boy bed, but last night I caved.

Never ever again.

He actually hogged the blankets and tried to push me out of bed! He's got strong calves. And he snores. So, I suppose my point is that my toddler turns into a bed hogging old man when he sleeps. It's really weird.

Anyway, I awoke this morning to Zeke saying, "Uh oh Mommy, blanket's wet." Well, THAT was an understatement. My son saw fit to take his diaper off and pee... everwhere. Quite literally, the only dry spot in the bed was a 1/2 foot border around me. I'm not sure how he did it, but I was so impressed I couldn't be mad. So, little man sat on the potty while Mommy stripped the bed and washed the sheets. I jsut hope he doesn't think the bed is the potty now. Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment