Saturday, January 31, 2009

We came, we hugged, I disinfected.

That was the slogan to the world record attempt my son (then 9 months old) and I participated in last year. Our local radio newsman, and germaphobe, decided to try to set a new record for most hugs in one hour. Well, as of November it has been confirmed that we did it! No lie, my child set a world record (along with about a thousand other people). Here's this really cool 3d panoramic.. check it out!

From Josh Spiegel's blog;
Congratulations to everyone who helped me break the Guiness World Record for most hugs in one hour. It's official--we broke the record! It happened at last years Polar Bear Plunge. The record will be acknowledged in the 2010 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records. (11/18/08) 6:21pm

No comments:

Post a Comment