Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow, slush and cuddling.

If you didn't know, I live in Maryland. Our weather is so fickle- it was supposed to be in the 40s and 50s this week, then BAM, Monday night, all day Tuesday and today we've gotten snow, then sleet, then snow again... now more slushy sleet. Zeke got to play in the snow yesterday and had a blast. But today, ew.

But on top of all of it, Nick is driving in it. It's an hour to and from work for him.. and needless to say he's a bad driver. So, he worked 11pm-7am today.... and come 2:30 he wasn't home..... He stayed at work and pulled a 13 hour shift. I was kinda po-ed, not that he was working overtime, but that he didn't call and I assumed he was in an slushy ditch somewhere.

But, alas, he goes back to work tonight at 11. So, we've said maybe 5 words to each other, "want some dinner?" "no thanks" and he went to sleep......

I am going through cuddling withdraw. Selfish, I know. But I don't sleep without him home at night. He has off Monday and Tuesday.... oh, we're cuddling, for all 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment