Saturday, January 24, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

I'm eccentric in the sense that I love, LOVE, some weird stuff that other people find "old school" or "juvenile" or even "un-momly" (is that even a word?) So, let's get this out in the open. Here is a list of things (shows, bands, etc) that are my guilty pleasures.

10. Gummy feet, they're delicious! I haven't had one in forever, and the only place I've been able to find them is on the boardwalk in Ocean City, MD.

9. Spongebob. Not only does my toddler love him, but I have loved him since middle school

8. Celebrity Rehab. I'll be the first to complain about lame reality TV, but I can't NOT watch this show.

7. The Powerpuff Girls. Buttercup to be precise. I vowed that if I had a girl I'd make her nursery PPG themed.

6. Ramen Noodles. I feel like I still live in a dorm whenever I eat them, but darnit, they are so tasty!

5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Nuff said.


4. Boys with tattoos and piercings. More specifically my hubby... he has tons of them, and his ears are gauged. We are such an odd couple because I'm such a goody two-shoes, but it works.

3. Crocheting. I know it's an old lady hobby, but I love it. If you ever need a baby shower gift, holla! I'll make a baby blanket.

2.Playing dress up. It's honestly part of the reason I want a daughter so bad. Sometimes my other mommy friends and I do each others makeup and get all gussied up just to watch a movie and have some daquiris. (while the hubbies watch the children, of course.)

1. Hanson. People sometimes ask if they're even still around. The answer is yes, in fact I've seen them in concert twice this year. Insane, I know.


So, now that I've revealed some of my guilty pleasures, what are yours????

No comments:

Post a Comment