Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How does that Aretha Franklin song go again?

RESPECT.
Big word. Personally, I have a rule that I might not like someone but I will always respect them.
I have a list of people I don't like, for various reasons, for example-

Bill O'Reilly-politics aside, the man is just so angry all the time

Troy Palamalu- he plays for the Steelers, and he always makes that game changing play that beats the Ravens.

Hannah Montana- can't sing

Despite my personal opinion, I respect all these people.

Ann Coulter breaks my rule. I knew who she was, and didn't think much about her until I saw this video from The View. I am convinced that the woman has no soul.

I might not agree with everyone's life choices or whatever, but since when was being a single mother a crime against humanity???? Mothers are the most selfless people on the face of the earth, single mothers especially! Oh, I'm sorry, it was most defintely my best friends agenda to ruin society by raising her child on her own- lame father be dammned!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon you blog from a friends...so HEY! :o) I'm Rachel..haha

    I AHD to comment on this post, for I couldn't help myself. I am a single mother (it's recent) and just watched this video from The View. That woman is a COMPLETE IDIOT...Single mother or not, You are right, Mother's are the MOST SELFLESS people on Earth. Most of the time being a single mother is not by choice. Personally, my situation was abusive...so I had no choice in becoming a single mother! It just happened. So screw her for saying everything she said in her book and on that show. and I MUST say, GO WHOOPI & the rest of the hostesses! They were KILLING that SCUMBAG! :o)

    ReplyDelete