Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Streusel Anyone?

I was doing my wifely chores and attempting the Mrs. Cleaver status I would oh so love to acheive. I was baking streusel muffins, from scratch.

Of course, I got distracted and haven't yet gotten past organizing my ingredients. However, whilst staying up to make these baked goodies, I began to reflect on a little bit of everything. No worries, nothing really serious... just randomnimity.

1) Has anyone seen the new show on VH1, Confessions of a Teen Idol? It's lame. I don't even know who 90% of these guys are, let alone do I care that they want to be famous again... which leads me to my second reflection..

2) WHY does VH1 have such stupid shows? It all began with Flavor of Love, and gradually rolled down a giant hill, collecting every pile of crap it could until it evolved into a ball of slop consisting of mutiple charm schools and other "of love" shows. And really, Bret Michaels? Gag. My hubby and I do, however, particularly enjoy watching replays of the fight between Chance and "what's his name" on I Love New York.. simply for Chances line, "F*@# these banana trees!"

3) I am stoked Jimmy Fallon is going to have a Late Night Show. He's hilarious... and honestly 10x funnier than Conan O'Brien.

4) I have three pet Betta Fish- I sometimes worry that instead of becoming the cat lady I will be the Betta Fish lady. Do those kinds of titles apply to married people??

5) Why am I baking streusel cupcakes ate midnight? Am I a cooking/baking addict? Is there a rehab for that? Perhaps when I create successful recipes, I will post them on here for all to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment